Fargo VA Health Care System
About the Program
The Fargo VA Health Care System pharmacy processes more than 5,000 prescriptions daily. Many of these prescriptions are filled by the Central Mailout Pharmacy (CMOP). Prescriptions may be refilled by phone, the internet, or by dropping the refill slip in one of the boxes outside the pharmacy.
Automated Refill Line
An automated refill line is available for all Fargo VA Healthcare System patients. Please call the Audioinquiry line toll free line at 1-855-560-1718.
- The system will ask you to enter your full Social Security number, followed by the '#' sign.
- Press 2 for Pharmacy Options
- Next, Press 1 for REFILLS and then enter your prescription number followed by the # sign
Check status of a prescription—
- After entering your Social Security number as described in step one above, please Press 2 for PRESCRIPTION STATUS
- When prompted, enter the prescription number followed by the '#' sign. If your prescription contains a letter please do NOT enter the letter into the system.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least 14 days prior to when the refill is due to insure prompt processing and delivery time.
Online Prescription Refill
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile. If you have any questions about the My HealtheVet program, contact the My HealtheVet Helpdesk at 1-877-327-0022.
Refills at VAMC Fargo Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone or Internet because of our patient workload. Prescriptions cannot be refilled at the main Fargo VA Health Care System pharmacy window.
Renewal of Medications
Prescriptions, which have expired and need to be renewed, can be done so by calling 855-846-8154.
Medication questions may also be directed to the Fargo VA Pharmacy by calling 701-239-3700 (1-800-410-9723) extension 2493 or 2494.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Inpatient Pharmacy (inpatient hospitalized veterans only)
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Pharmacy Administration Office
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.