Fargo VA Health Care System
If you qualify for VA health care, you can get high-quality mental health services as part of your benefits. You may also be able to get care for certain mental health problems even if you don't have VA health care.
About the Program
The mental health service at the Fargo VA Healthcare System provides consultation, evaluation, and treatment for a variety of issues that can impact emotional well-being.
We conduct research and training to ensure state-of-the-art treatment.
Mental health services provided at the Fargo VA Healthcare System include the following services:
- Psychiatry Services
- Psychology Services
- Homeless Veterans Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Unit
- Addiction Treatment and Counseling
Services provided address the following:
- depression, sadness, grief
- anxiety, worry, nervousness
- addictive behaviors
- relationship problems
- stress from medical problems and/or pain
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- emotional problems, such as managing anger
- vocational issues
- troublesome thoughts or ideas
- confused thinking
- aggressive or self-harming behaviors
- memory problems
- military sexual trauma
Mental health services are confidential. We will not talk to anyone about information you share unless you give written consent. Under federal law, a few exceptions to this rule exist. If you have questions, please ask your mental health consultant.
Mental Health Clinic 4A
- 701-239-3700 Ext. 9-3150
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm