Fargo VA Health Care System
Jamestown VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Jamestown area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
From I-94 take exit 256 and turn left onto US-281-Truck N and head south .7 miles. Turn left onto 20th Street SW. The Jamestown VA Outpatient Clinic is located within the Jamestown Regional Medical Center.
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays
PhoneMain: (701) 952-4787
Fax: (701) 952-4786