Fargo VA Health Care System
Bemidji, Minnesota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bemidji area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
Other services available include:
- Social Work
- Telemedicine / Teleretinal Imaging / Teleaudiology
- Wound Ostomy Care Nurse – Outreach
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.