VA » Health Care » Fargo VA Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Fergus Falls, Minnesota CBOC
Fargo VA Health Care System
Fergus Falls, Minnesota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Fergus Falls metro area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
Other services available include:
- Social Work
- Telemedicine / Teleaudiology
From I-94 take County Road-88. County Road-88 becomes US-59 BR. Stay straight to go onto W FIR AVE. Turn left onto N Park Street. End at 1839 N Park St.
- Free on premises.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.