VA Voluntary Service (VAVS) accepts in-kind items and monetary donations to provide comfort and leisure activities for our Veterans. These donations support outpatient, inpatient, and residential programs, Community Based Outpatient Clinics, Vet Centers and various service departments.VAVS strives to provide safe, clean, and new contributions to our Veterans which means we will decline items that do not meet quality criteria. Our needs list changes frequently, so please contact Voluntary Service staff to discuss donations ideas. Due to infection control, we cannot accept used items of any kind. Please assist us in assuring your contributions are used 100% to support the needs of the Veterans by sending all donations through the Voluntary Service office for distribution. Your contributions to VA are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law, and you will receive a donation acknowledgment for your records.
- Voluntary Service ensures 100% of your generous donation will directly benefit Veterans seeking care within the Fargo VA Health Care System. Donations are accepted for a variety of programs. A full list programs can be found on the Donations Intent Form
- Make checks payable to Fargo VA Health Care System.
- Or E-Donate now online by clicking HERE.
Donated Items or Gifts in Kind
- Voluntary Service will gladly accept the following NEW items for the comfort and care of Veterans
- Men’s and women's deodorant
- Large toenail clippers
- Stress Balls
- Twin size quilts/blankets (minimum size requirement of 60”x80”)
- Children’s Busy Bags
- Due to infection control, the Fargo VA Health Care System is unable to accept used items of any kind.
- If you have a question about the acceptance of a particular item, we urge you to please contact us prior to donating.
Contact Us Fargo VA Health Care System Voluntary Service 2101 Elm Street N. Fargo, ND 58078 (701) 239-3700 ext. 9-3395, VHAFARVOL@va.gov