Fargo VA Health Care System
Open houses and ribbon-cuttings
The new Dickinson Veterans Affairs (VA) Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC), located at 766 Elks Dr., Suite 6/H, Dickinson, N.D., will host a Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting ceremony on Aug. 22 at 1 p.m. (MDT) to celebrate the opening of the new clinic.
The new Williston VA CBOC, located at 1542 16th St. W., Suite 300, Williston N.D., will host a Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting ceremony on Aug. 23 at 1 p.m. (CST) to celebrate the opening of the new clinic.
Both events are free and open to Veterans and the public.
Both clinics are approximately 7,500 square feet – more than twice the size of the previous VA clinics in Dickinson and Williston – featuring a wide range of services to include:
- Primary care services
- Behavioral health services
- Preventive health services
- Laboratory: blood drawing services available
- Prescriptions: routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone
- Four telehealth exam rooms
- Exam rooms dedicated for women’s health
- Free parking on site
- Handicapped accessible
For questions, call the Fargo VA Public Affairs Office at (701) 239-3724.