Fargo VA Health Care System
Heart Health Fair, Feb. 3
Take charge of your health!
The Fargo VA Medical Center is hosting a Heart Health Fair and Go Red for Women Expo, Feb. 3, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the 3rd floor auditorium.
The Health Fair is free to all VA-enrolled Veterans and tailored for both men and women.
Learn how to lower your risk of heart disease. Door prizes awarded and first 75 Veterans receive free items for heart-healthy living!
- Learn CPR for laypersons
- Receive blood pressure screenings
- Heart healthy cooking demonstration
- Learn about signs of heart problems in women and men
- Find out about VA resources for making healthy lifestyle changes
- Information about what you can do to have better heart health
10 to 11 a.m.: Information Booths, talk with healthcare professionals
11 to 11:30 a.m.: Risk factors & warning signs of heart disease & stroke
11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Heart health nutrition
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.: Information Booths, talk with healthcare professionals