Community-Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC)
The opening date of the new Community-Based Williston Outpatient Clinic is October 4, 2010. A grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at the clinic on Thursday, October 14 at 10:00 a.m. CST. Tours of the facility and refreshments will be provided.
- Primary care services for veterans in the Williston area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.