Fargo VA Health Care System
Minot, North Dakota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Minot area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Healthcare System.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or telephone.
From Minot take Hwy 83 North. Turn left onto Missile Avenue. End at 10 Missile Ave. (Note: The Minot CBOC is located on the Minot Air Force Base. Patients will need to go through base security.)
- Free on premises.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays