Grafton, North Dakota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Grafton area
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
From Hwy 17 turn right onto Hill Ave/Hwy 81. Turn left on W 7th St. Turn left on State School Road. End at 701 W 6th St.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays