Bismarck, North Dakota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bismarck area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by phone.
From I-94 take exit 159 for Hwy 83. Turn right onto Hwy 83 N / ND-1804 N. End at 2700 State St. The Bismarck CBOC is located in the Gateway Mall.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays