VA » Health Care » Fargo VA Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Bismarck, North Dakota CBOC
Fargo VA Health Care System
Bismarck, North Dakota CBOC
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Bismarck area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by phone.
Other services available include:
- Social Work
- Telemedicine / Teleretinal Imaging / Teleaudiology
- Home Based Primary Care
- Vocational Rehab
- Surgical Team - Outreach
- Wound Ostomy Care Nurse – Outreach
From I-94 take exit 159 for Hwy 83. Turn right onto Hwy 83 N / ND-1804 N. End at 2700 State St. The Bismarck CBOC is located in the Gateway Mall.
- Free on premises.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays