Fargo VA Health Care System
Bemidji, Minnesota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bemidji area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
From Hwy 2 turn onto Division St W / CR-7 going east. Continue to follow CR-7. Turn right onto 5th St NW / CR-7. End at 705 5th St NW.
- Free on premises
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays