Grand Forks, North Dakota CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Grand Forks area.
- Behavioral Health services.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Fargo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail, My HealtheVet, or by telephone.
From Fargo, merge onto I-29 N/US-81 N toward GRAND FORKS
Take the US-81-BL/32ND AVE S exit, EXIT 138.
Turn RIGHT onto US-81 BL/32ND AVE S.
3221 32ND AVE S is on the RIGHT.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Excluding Federal Holidays